cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help please

Trevd62
Joining in

Can someone please help me access an ntl world email address asap I have been hacked. Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Trevd62 

Welcome to the community forums 

Sorry to hear about the concern with your ntlworld email.

Do you know if this email is attached to an active broadband service? If so, does changing the password on the email allow you to gain access to it?

What happens when you try to gain access to your email please?

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi it’s not the main email address on the virgin media account but I did specifically ask to keep it when we changed over so I’m not sure. I have tried to use reset password link and it gives an error message

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Trevd62.

Thanks for your post. I was speaking to your daughter regarding the hacked email account.

Sorry I couldn't go any further due to Data Protection.

Let me send you a private message to pass security, then I can take a look at this email for you.

If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for those details Trevd62.

I have had a look. 

Your email should have been closed 90 days after you left as per our Terms and Conditions with disconnected accounts.
Some slip the net and remain active for longer than needed.

I have tried to access this by resetting the password, However with no active services, We are not able to gain access to this any more.

I will need to raise a request to get this deleted. There is no evidence noted about it being hacked just that it is locked.

Sorry.

Gareth_L

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello again Trevd62.

Just to confirm that your email account has now been disconnected completely.

Gareth_L