Menu
Bladerunner19
Tuning in
Message 1 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Help please can't access blueyonder email

Hi I have been unable to access my blueyonder email account for a few months now.

I believe this has been a widespread problem and realise that a thread had been created by the mod team in order to resolve individually each account.  This thread has now been locked https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Unable-to-log-into-webmail/td-p/4009266

Really would appreciate help here by somebody at virgin who is competent at resolving (have previously tried to no avail phoning in and told it would be fixed....twice!)

Will a mod contact me here by pm for my details now I have posted new thread as requested?

Thanks in advance to someone anyone who can fix!

0 Kudos
Boomy1
Tuning in
Message 2 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help please can't access blueyonder email

Mine has suddenly died, too. This happened once before and took some time to sort out. Rather annoying.
Bladerunner19
Tuning in
Message 3 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi there, any update or instructions for me to complete to get back up and running? 

I've flagged the initial message for the mods in case this gets lost.  Not trying to be too impatient but would appreciate some kind of idea of time scale for this to be resolved (or at least knowing that it is in process of did fix). Thanks again

0 Kudos
Bladerunner19
Tuning in
Message 4 of 15
Flag for a moderator

@ModTeam can someone help

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 15
Flag for a moderator

The moderators role here is to ensure the community rules are adhered to.

The VM Forum Team reply to posts when a resolution hasn't been provided by other community members.  Response times vary from a few hours to a day or so depending on the seriousness of the issue raised and the work loads present in the forum queues.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bladerunner19

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community. Sorry to hear you're having issues with your Blueyonder email account.

As you advised tat you have been unable to access this account for some time we will need to take a look into this further for you.

I will pop you over a private message. Click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Thanks Jodi

Bladerunner19
Tuning in
Message 7 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi there, not sure if I misread and I should have sent you a pm, as I've received nothing in my inbox 

I'll send a pm now to you jodi with some details hope that will work thanks

0 Kudos
Bladerunner19
Tuning in
Message 8 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Bump... Still no response from anyone at virgin (I didn't receive any private message unfortunately).

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 9 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Are you looking in the correct place for Private Messages? 

Look at the purple envelope top right of the screen

purple envelope.PNG

Clicking on the envelope takes you to the private message area via this link: https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Bladerunner19
Tuning in
Message 10 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Graham for helping.  It does seem like the most obvious thing and I've double checked, I will try again later in the pc just in case it's my phone for some strange reason.  Otherwise will hound again for a resolution next week 🙂

Here is a pic of the message envelope and my 3 messages.

Screenshot_20190927-162407.png

Screenshot_20190927-162522.png

0 Kudos