Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Help in accessing Blueyonder account.

Hi 

Last year I bought tickets to an event using my Blueyonder email address.  I received confirmation that the tickets will be sent nearer the time.  In the meantime I moved house.  My blueyonder email address was terminated.  I had to create a new email address.   When it was  time to print off my tickets I couldn't access my blueyonder account.  Virginmedia could not reinstate my blueyonder email address.  The company issuing the tickets would not send me my tickets to my new email address.  I did not go to the event.   I had to wait until after the date of the event so that my bank can apply for a refund.  They cannot do that until I have evidence that it was not of my free will that I terminated my email address.   

Can someone please tell me what to do next.  I really do not want to lose £590.  I have tried phoning virginmedia customer services but I cannot pass security so they will not talk to me.   

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help in accessing Blueyonder account.

Hello

First of all can you please go here :- https://email-checker.net/ and check if the email address exists ?

Do you still have a virginmedia broadband account ?

From what you have said this is an orphaned account which may have been deleted, see :- https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Orphan-Email-accounts/td-p/3492073

If it still exists then the staff can do a move and transfer to the email address back to your virgin account, but to note that this will replace all email address you own. To do anything like this you will need to pass security there is no way around security I am afraid it is the law.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help in accessing Blueyonder account.

FYI:
2019-11-11.jpeg
Source: How do I cancel my Virgin Media contract?

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos