cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! - cannot access email account

Nitin1
Joining in

I had been using my virgin.net account for over 20 years and now I cannot access it  and it will also not allow me to change my password. On searching the VM Community site, I realised it may be because I do not have a live VM account.  I am happy to pay any fees applicable to regain access to my account which will enable me to gain access to thousands and thousands of  very valuable email locked in my virgin.net.  Can I subscribe to such a service? If not, how do I access my old emails received?

Many many thanks in advance for your kind help in this very important matter. 

Nitin

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

13 REPLIES 13

ravenstar68
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Kain_W Please be aware that while some virgin.net customers broadband accounts who were on the old national service were migrated to talktalk, the virgin.net domain and email servers remained under the control of Virgin Media.  So long as you can identify the user there's no reason that any former National customers shouldn't be able to get access to their email.

Yours

Ravenstar68

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

ravenstar68
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Nitin1 To check for private messages, click the envelope icon at the top of the page

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hey Nitin1,

I have looked into this on our system and can see that your issue is still being worked on by our support team. I will get this checked with my colleague and we will get the issues escalated for a response. We will be in touch as soon as we have any further updates.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Dear Steven,

Thanks a million for your help - I am terribly desperate to retrieve some very important emails and all my email addresses, so you help will be most helpful to me.

Please accept my profuse and profound thanks for keeping me updated - at least I know that my case has not been forgotten.

May God bless you.

Nitin