Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Help! I cannot get into my email account. I phoned virgin 3 times and they cut me off!

Can anyone help please. When I try to log into my ntl email it says my inbox is not available and I have phoned virgin 3 times tonight and everyone says I will just sort it for you and then cuts me off. I just cannot get into my account. I have changed password but this message keeps coming up that my mailbox is not available at the moment . I have the correct password. Tells me to call 150 which i have done and no help from them! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Help! I cannot get into my email account. I phoned virgin 3 times and they cut me off!

Do you have a current broadband account with VM?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help! I cannot get into my email account. I phoned virgin 3 times and they cut me off!

Yes I do have broadband with Virgin
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

In that case you SHOULD be able to get in okay after a password change. Sometimes the sever needs a kick though, so Ill flag for staff

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I still cannot access my account.phoned Virgin again this morning and keep being fobbed off! Waited 30 minutes to get through and got cut off after speaking to two people. Now through just been told they cannot help me with emails! I said but it is a virgin email account and you should be able to sort it ! Put me on hold where I am now 15 minutes later! Just music and same as yesterday leaving me on hold and never coming back to me. I am despairing! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nikkietoni,

I am sorry that you have been unable to access your mailbox.

I will gladly take a look at this for you; we just need to unlock the mailbox.

I'm going to pop you over a PM so we can discuss this there.

Regards,

Beth