Menu
Marge1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Has my email been hacked?

Hi everyone, I've been having trouble with attempts to sign into many accounts from microsoft to netflix etc. Every day it's something new. I found email in my spam folder with my email and password. So I signed into my upcmail account but there was no option to change password. Then today I tried to sign in and it won't allow it. I also cannot send emails through another program using my upcmail address. I get the error I have attached. I'm currently changing passwords on everything else. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Screenshot_20210410_000732_com.android.chrome.jpg

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Has my email been hacked?

upcmail appears to be a domain run by Ziggo, part of the Liberty Global empire, but not part of VM UK.  Suggest that you find the relevant support route for the country in which you are based.

Edit: based on the image posted it looks as if this is an issue with VM in the Republic of Ireland.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Has my email been hacked?

Hi @Marge1 

I'm so sorry to see you are suffering with these issues on your email and accounts, and thank you so much for posting to our Community Forums! 

Can I ask if @Graham_A is correct and you are based in the Republic of Ireland? Have you been able to find assistance yet? Thank you. 

Ash_C
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos