cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hacked

topov
Joining in

My blueyonder sub email account has been hacked. I need it closed. This is on an active account.

4 REPLIES 4

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If it is on an active account then you should be able to delete it yourself.

Log into your primary VM account and select Account Settings> Account details> scroll down to Manage other My Virgin Media accounts and click on delete next to the account concerned. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Manage my other Virgin media accounts not there.

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The implication of that is either the blueyonder 'sub account' email is either an alias of the primary blueyonder email or is an orphaned email address that isn't connected to your current Virgin Media broadband account.

If the former it cannot be deleted without deleting the primary account.  If the later the VM Forum Team staff should be able to arrange for it to be deleted.

They should respond here shortly.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @topov 👋 Welcome to our forum and thanks for your post 😊

Sorry to see your Email address has been hacked, we'll certainly be happy to take a look at this for you. I'll send you a PM so this can be done.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules