cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hacked (historic) NTLworld email

JanetNTL
Joining in

Hi!

I have had an NTL World email address for many years even though I stopped being an NTL/ Virgin Media a long while ago.

Recently my email address has been hacked and I just need to shut it down and delete it! I have created this account under my new email address as I don't want the hackers to know I am trying to get the account shut down!

Please can someone contact me to assist! 

Thank you!

Janet

4 REPLIES 4

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@JanetNTL The VM Forum Team should be able to help you with this when they reach this thread in a day or so.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey JanetNTL,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your email account being hacked, I would be able to help further with this but would need to take a few details via private message to be able to look further into this, I will send the private message over in a moment and we can get started looking into this.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details via private message JanetNTL, I have now raised this with our support team and I will be back in touch as soon as they confirm that the email address has been removed from our system.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hey JanetNTL,

The team have now confirmed that your email address has been removed from our servers.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L