cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hacked email

King3
Joining in

I have an old email address that has been hacked please help unable to change password as I an no longer a customer 

4 REPLIES 4

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @King3 thanks for your post here in the Community, although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

Are you looking to regain access to the email in question, or have this deleted?

The reason we are asking is because if you have an NTLworld or Virginmedia email address but are no longer a customer, these can be deleted in line with our Terms and Conditions up to or after 90 days of the disconnection.

Please let us know how you wish to proceed.
Many thanks

Tom_W

Either i just want the account secured as they are assessing my information and getting into various accounts 

Hi @King3 thanks for your reply.

I understand - we'll do our best to (at least) temporarily reactivate the email for you, but if not we can delete this to stop the hacker any further.

Please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into things further for you, kindly expect the PM to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W

I still have access to the email but so do the hackers the password I think is unchanged but I am unable to change it as I no longer have an account as a customer