Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hacked email again

Why is my email not available to access online I have been getting erroneous emails and my email being used to set up different accounts without my knowledge.

i have changed my password already and have been through this process many times as it keeps happening and get no resolve or protection of my account.

yet again here we go trying to contact someone to find out how to stop this happening then when I do try to go online to access my email I can’t get to load the page even thought the same password will allow access to my account online.

is there a way to stop my account getting hacked and or change my default email to something else to see if that resolves the issue. Help please I don’t know if someone is using my account or not as I can’t access it, I do have email forwarding on as I do not want any emails staying in my account for others to see.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hacked email again

Hi MEGstu1,

I'm sorry to hear you've had some issues with your mailbox again,

I can see you've been able to contact us since your post yesterday- if you are still having any issues with this please let me know

You also find additional help on securing your email account here

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Still have emails coming in with people sending password resets to my accounts from my ntl email address.

i have the emails rerouted out of this email to a gmail for safety and although not ideal it works.

now have no email coming in from the ntlworld as it again says the password is not correct but has only just been reset this is also a recurring event with virgin media.

my resolve would be to replace my account email which is a ntlworld address with a new email this must be possible and I would like to know if you can do this , none of the attached emails on my account are affected.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello MEGstu1

I can look at getting this sorted for you but will need to pass security and also ask for permission to access your email account 

I will need to send you a private message to pass security first 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your time MEGstu1

Now we have set the new password up 

Can you please get back to me if you have any further issues

Gareth_L