Menu
Geardownthreegr
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hacked email account but forgotten password and account number

Hi.

Strange activity on my blueyonder.co.uk email over last 2 weeks and woke this morning to a barrage of failed emails I'd not sent including customers.

No idea of password or account No. as this email is very old indeed and no longer a virgin customer but i carried on using this email address for everything. 

Any ideas what to do next as I'm getting desperate now.

Many thanks in advance.

Si

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hacked email account but forgotten password and account number

Hello

As you are no longer a customer all the the VM forum staff can do is arrange for the email address to be permanently deleted.

I have escalated to the VM forum team, one of the VM staff will be along in this thread to resolve it for you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hacked email account but forgotten password and account number

Hello Geardownthreegr,

I'm sorry to hear that your email account has been hacked and that you're unable to get into it. @DJ_Shadow1966 is correct in that as you are no longer a customer, we will need to get the email account deleted I'm afraid. As there is no active cable account, we won't be able to access the usual controls for the email account.

I'm going to send you a Private Message to get some details from you and to delete the email account. Please reply back to it so I can arrange this.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos