Menu
Franmol
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hacked NTLworld account

I have an old NTL world account that has been hacked, I’ve been told by virgin media it is no longer active however someone somehow is still sending emails showing from that account to my contacts.

absolutely end of my tether with this!

any help greatly appreciated.

regards Fran

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hacked NTLworld account

Hi Fran, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having an issue with an old account. I can certainly double check the account to see if the email account is indeed disabled. 

I will need to pass through security with you though so I have sent you a private message requesting some information. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hacked NTLworld account

Hi @Franmol

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked in to this for you. 🙂

The team have come back to me to advise the email address has been completely deleted. I have sent a test mail to the address and received a bounce back email so you should not be able to send or receive anything from the address now. 

If you have any further issues. pop back and let me know. 

Take care,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos