Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hacked Email

Shino74
Joining in

Hi, 

exactly the same has happened to me as posted by someone else below

help plesse as it has changed all my passwords on all the accounts linked to my email address

I’ve recently been locked out of an active email account (blueyonder). It first started by emails demanding money and threatening to steal information and share etc. I didn’t respond and deleted, without clicking on any links. Then password reset requests linked to this account started to come through and were able to change the related site passwords. I’ve been on holiday for the last two weeks and my phone wasn’t on for emails. I’ve tried to access and can’t receive any incoming emails. Also tried to change my password for the email account but can’t, and when prompted to send link to email address nothing is coming through. 
I was an existing virgin media customer several years ago, but not sure if I have an active account still. 

Is there any way I can get this resolved please? 

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Shino74 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have face this issue and thank you so much again for your post. 

I'll be happy to look into this with you via a Private Message. I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.