cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hacked Email Can’t Log In

Clare44448
Joining in

Hi,

My Blueyonder email account (which I have had from the beginning) has been hacked and I cannot get any assistance from either Virgin Media (my former provider) or Blueyonder. I can’t login to either site as it says it doesn’t recognise my email or passwords , so I can only assume the hacker has changed my details. Is there anything I can do to reset my password or have I lost this account for ever? I no longer have a virgin media account but I still use my blueyonder Email….look forward to your reply

2 REPLIES 2

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Blueyonder is part of Virginmedia. In order to use a Blueyonder email address you need to have a Virginmedia broadband account.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Orphan-Email-accounts/td-p/3492073

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Clare44448 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about the issue with your email.

You do require an active broadband to be able to have an email account with us, I'll drop you a private message to see if we can temporarily reactivate and get you back in and if so, I'd suggest backing up any essential information you have stored in the emails.

Keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs