Menu
pauldecouto
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

HELP HELP! BLUEYONDER PROBLEMS!

Hi, im hoping someone can help.

My parents use to have a blueyonder account from when i was a vm employee(in house service engineer).

They no longer have the account due to moving into a non cabled area.

I had a secondary email under the main one.  I can't get access to it anymore because i cant recall my password.Ive had an important password resetting email sent there and need to access it.

What is the best way to do this? Ive used mail tester and it comes back with a green tick so it looks like the account is still active. Hope someone can help.

Cheers

Paul

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: HELP HELP! BLUEYONDER PROBLEMS!

As a former VM employee I would have thought you understood the Terms & Conditions of a VM broadband account.

Anyway, without a current VM broadband account the email address is classed as orphaned.  The VM staff will not be able to restore access to the email account.  All they can do is ensure it is completely deleted from their systems, as should have happened 90 days after the account was closed.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos