Menu
rgw11
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Getting "403 Forbidden" message

Three weeks ago I received a message from Virgin Media saying it had detected suspicious activity on my ntlworld.com email and temporarily suspended it. Someone had apparently set up a forward on my account. 

As advised I changed my password, but since then I have been unable to access my account via the website. Fortunately I can still get to it on my iPhone and iPad, but on my laptop, via the Virgin Media website, I just get a white screen with a "Forbidden" message (and 403 Forbidden in the tab).

I have been engaging with customer service and the tech team via the message function, but this has been like Groundhog Day. They constantly ask me to reverify my account ownership, say they will connect me with technical support and either it times out or the conversation just peters out.

I would really like to be able to access my emails via the website again, but at the moment I cannot see how that is going to happen.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Robert

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Getting "403 Forbidden" message

Hi rgw11,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry you still cannot access emails via our website, so I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos