Menu
DamoABC
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Get VM mailbox unlocked

Error message is the usual

"Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices..."

It's been like this for a few days now.

I've had to sign up to the community using a different email as it is impossible for me to verify my virgin media email account that is broken as I can't access it.

Can VM please do something about unlocking the email account? Thanks.

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Get VM mailbox unlocked

Hi there @DamoABC

Welcome along to our Community and thanks so much for the first post to our forums; sorry that you're having some issues with your email at the moment. 

I have located your account for you and can see the issue from here - this should be a nice easy fix. However, we'll need to go through some security with you first before we can reactivate your email for you. 

I'll pop you a Private Message - please look out for the Purple Envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @DamoABC

Hope that the checks I have done enable you to access your emails once again; remember to change your password as soon as you can 🙂 

Pop back if you need any further help

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Glad to hear that it all worked @DamoABC

Cheers so much for letting us know - you know where  to find us if you need anything further. 

Thank you and stay safe 

Katie - Forum Team

0 Kudos