Menu
Badcon1
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Genuine emails being filtered.

I have an app that needs 4 digit code every time you log in. The email containing the code is now not getting past the server. How can it be altered? Who do you contact from Virgin in order to allow those emails to be received by me?
Thanks.

0 Kudos
Badcon1
Joining in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Genuine Emails Being Filtered

I have an app that requires a code each time you log in and it’s not getting past the server. Who do you contact at Virgin to allow an email address to not be treated as spam? At the moment it’s not even getting to the spam folder. Thanks.

0 Kudos
用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Genuine Emails Being Filtered

What error message does the sender see; make sure to redact any personal information before posting.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Badcon1
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply.
I don’t know what they see as it’s just a secret 4 digit code that gets sent automatically when you post your email. It used to send them immediately but has completely stopped. Unfortunately, the email can’t be changed so I can’t get in.

0 Kudos
用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Have you raised this with the app developer to check the issue is not at their end?

When the email used to arrive what was the sender's domain; this is the part following the @ symbol?

0 Kudos
Badcon1
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Info@nameofcompany

0 Kudos
用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You should first confirm with the app developer that the emails are being sent and if not what error message they see. Should the issue then need to be flagged to the forum team information, like nameofcompany, can be exchanged via private message (2018-12-13.jpeg) with them.

0 Kudos
Badcon1
Joining in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your help!

0 Kudos