cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gap of 2 months between house moves - e mail being deleted

Jeanj
Joining in

Hi, Virgin's IT team is looking into my problem but time is getting short until our 90 days is up and I have to wait to hear from them, possibly for 5 days. We terminated our account at the old house, thinking it would be 6 months before we got a new house but it all happened very quickly. We now have a new service installed as from Monday and we are trying to get them to transfer our existing e mail from the old to the new account so we do not have to change it. I am getting nervous about the e mail being deleted and and need (simple) advice about how to save any e mails on that account. We have a gmail account but don't like it for our main e mail because we can't get a shortcut icon to it on our apple devices.

I also can't log into my e mail since yesterday when I tried a fix suggested by the Virgin advisor but it went wrong and even with a 1 hour phone call to a helpful person at Virgin he could not get me logged back into it. This is very frustrating as we have multiple workmen and quotes coming in which we cannot see. Can anyone from Virgin speed up their IT investigation and then advise me how to save existing e mail please in the event they do  to succeed.

1 REPLY 1

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Jeanj

Thank you for explaining everything so easily 

It really does help us out a lot when we look to fix any issue 

I can help get the old email address moved over for you 

If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L