Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Forwarding emails

Hi, how do I forward new incoming emails from 1 virgin email address to my main virgin email address. Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Forwarding emails

If you use VM's web mail system why not just consolidate all your addresses in one place, rather than do forwarding which can be a bit dodgy:

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-mail-how-to-check-emails-from-another-account

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks but your talking to someone who has no idea what’s she’s doing lol. When I click on your link and go to the icon with the 3 lines it doesn’t give me the option of adding an email address. It has settings, my contact details, help, getting started, guided tour, sign out and quit other sessions. I have went into them all. Is so confused lol
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

OK lets try another tack. You are using VM's e-mail system on your web browser? Open it up and on the page that opens showing your e-mail folders you'll see "Add e-mail account" in red and underlined. Click on that and follow the steps in the help file.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Denisedocherty

Thanks for posting on our forum.  I am really sorry you're having issues with consolidating your emails.

I would recommend that HowardML has advised you correctly.  I am very confident following this advice will get you the outcome you're hoping for.

If you need any assistance from us, please do get in touch.

Regards

Lee_R 

0 Kudos