cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgotten password on secondary account

Mary481
Joining in

Already read replies on forum for this problem.  Tried to sign up for account with secondary email (using link suggested in forum answers)  couldn’t register new account.

I can’t access anything to reset this passsword.  It appears getting personal response from Virgin team linked to this forum is the only way to resolve this.

2 REPLIES 2

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Mary481 wrote:

I can’t access anything to reset this passsword.  It appears getting personal response from Virgin team linked to this forum is the only way to resolve this.

Yes, the Forum Team should be able to help you provided that you have VM broadband contract. One of the team will be contacting you via this thread in the next day or so,

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Mary481 

Thank you so much for your first post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that you are facing this issue with your service and I would be more than happy to take a closer look into this with you via a Private Message. I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message.