Menu
cosso1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Forgotten ntlworld email password

My 3 ntlworld emails were set up a long time ago and I still use them now. But I'm no longer a domestic customer as I went over to business broadband. Since doing this, my account for emails isn't accessible anymore and I can't remember the password for 1 of the email addresses. I've just had a new phone and also had to recover windows on the PC, so need the password for this email address. Any ideas?

TIA

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Forgotten ntlworld email password

For continuing use and support of an ntlworld email account a domestic Virginmedia broadband account is required.  Business accounts do not come with email.  When not linked to a domestic broadband account the email account is considered as 'orphaned', and liable to closure at any time.

The only support VM staff can give in such circumstances is to ensure the email account is closed down properly.

You may be able to reset the passwords via the forgotten password link on the sign in page.  But even if successful it will not guarantee continued availability of the email accounts.

Sorry that this is unlikely to be the response you were hoping for.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

cosso1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Forgotten ntlworld email password

Thanks for the response. To be honest, I've been waiting for the day they all stop working and been planning to get new email addresses for a while. Better get them now.
0 Kudos