Menu
laujialiang
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Forgot security password (URGENT)

Hello,

I have been trying to terminate the service i currently have since last year October but all attempts were in vain. And now I receive email regarding overdue. I had explained numerous times that I am away from the U.K. on the online chat and emails, and I will be needing online services to resolve the issue. I had filed complaints with the online forms too and they provided me solution with 1) call them with a mobile line which is not feasible as I am in Asia now, 2) send a letter to their office in Nottingham which is also not feasible... 

I have asked someone I know from the U.K. to call to help sorting this out but they won't talk to him until he provides the security password which I do not have. I do have my account passwords, details as well as security question and answer but these are not the things the VM team is looking for. 

Thank you.

0 Kudos
laujialiang
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Forgot security password (URGENT)

In addition, I have seen other posts as well about resetting it will result in receiving a letter, but as mentioned earlier I am away from the U.K. so I do hope for alternatives that are feasible online. Had been paying unnecessary bills since last year October and I really wish to resolve the problem as fast as possible. I tried email-ing, online chat, complaint forms and all were futile. I just have a simple request which is just to terminate the service so I stop receiving unnecessary bills. 

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Forgot security password (URGENT)

Hi laujialiang,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you've had some trouble in getting through to is order to cancel, 

I can arrange to reset your memorable word for you, I've popped you over a private message to get a few more details.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos