cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forbidden access to ntlworld emails via virgin

jainboon1
Joining in

Hi I have no access to my ntlworld emails and haven't had since June. This is very difficult as all my work goes through this and I have lost all my contacts. I have an alternative but still want access. 

3 REPLIES 3

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

If the email address is linked to a current Virginmedia broadband account, it should be still available and you could try calling VM customer service, or you could wait here for a VM person to assist. 

If it isn't linked then I'm afraid it has gone. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @jainboon1 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the problem you've been having 😔

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel

Thanks for your reply. It is linked to my account so that is hopeful. No one has been able to sort it as of yet. But accessing support from VM through here.