cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forbidden Error Message

mbecks
Tuning in

Hi,

For the past 2 days I have been unable to access my ntlworld.com email's via the Virgin Media website.

I have tried on several different browsers and I keep getting two:

Forbidden

Forbidden

I can access my email off my iphone but I need to get onto see emails via the Virgin Media website.

Can someone from Virgin Media technical support get back to me ASAP please as I use this account for a lot of my work?

Many thanks

4 REPLIES 4

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Does the issue occur when using your browser's Incognito / Private mode? If not then it would suggest that clearing Virgin Media specific cookies from your browser may resolve the issue?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

I have today had the same meesage for the third time in the last 14 days.

On two previous occasions I have rang Virgin and they have had to reset the password to allow me access to webmail, all other means of getting emails still work.

I guess I will ahve to do this gaain, but does anyone know how I can stop this Happenning?

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You will need to wait for the forum team to see if they can help determine why.

Hi, @kevcharben

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear you have been unable to access your email.

We can understand the inconvenience caused and we want to best help. I have been able to access your account and I can see you recently contacted our team regarding this. Is the issue still ongoing with our team? Do you need any further help?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs