Menu
Chel1983
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Folders missing

Hi if anyone could help it would b much appreciated.... I cannot seem to find my folders I’ve set up on my email..... they usually come up on the tab on the left hand side which starts off with inbox etc but they have gone and I don’t know why. Does anyone know how to get them back as I need to access the emails I moved over to the specific folders. Tia

0 Kudos
coenoby
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Folders missing

@Chel1983 wrote:
I cannot seem to find my folders I’ve set up on my email..... they usually come up on the tab on the left hand side

The first thing to check is whether they are sub folder folders that are there but merely hidden. Do any of the folders have a  > symbol or triangle pointing to the right as in the image below?

missing folders.png

If so, then click on each of those symbols and the full list of sub folders within that folder will appear.

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Folders missing

If the Folder view is hidden then select either:

• (located bottom left)
  • View ▾ > Folder view

to unhide it.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks