cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Folders in my email not showing

Barbraella
Superfast

I have just logged into my ntlworld email account, but my folders are not showing, I have very important things in these folders, (my filing cabinet), please tell me how to access them.

Thank you

Barbara

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven, I am so truly grateful for your help in sorting out my email problems, you've been so patient & kind, so very helpful in every way,

I cannot thank you enough.🌹

Huge huge hugs

Barbara xx

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

39 REPLIES 39

Barbraella
Superfast

I am now getting this ... what is going on ??????

Barbraella_0-1665124586787.png

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Does issue resolve itself if you press Ctrl + Shift + R?

BTW: image was belatedly rejected because it may have revealed your name and image of yourself. If that is not the case then post back here and the forum team will re-instate the image.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Thank you for trying, but nothing is working, I am replying on my amazo n fire tablet, tried phoning virgin,cannot get to speak to anyone x

Sorry, yes that photo was me, I did not realise you could see my identity..xxx I am completely locked out of my virgin when I use my laptop, just do not know what to do, cannot even get to virgin website....Thank you for helping g me, just wish I could talk to someone when I phone virgin,if  I don't reply you will know I am locked out completly. I have not long been out of hospital, I am in non weight bearing leg plaster. As

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Does issue occur when using your browser’s Incognito / Private mode; press Ctrl + Shift + N or Ctrl + Shift + N?

Good morning, sorry for the late reply... I am now omn my desktop computer XL very old, but I am getting emails on this, but nothing on my laptop... I eventually got through to Virgin, was on the phone for a long time, they said it was an issue they are dealing with, but that does not seem right, as I can get emails on this desktop, and my tablet, but not my laptop, which is what I rely on, as it has all my folders in it... on my laptop, I can put in to search for www.virginmedia. com....but nothing comes up...says BAD  REQUEST 404... cannot remember, but it will not llet me access Virgin at all on the laptop... please please help me, I cannot walk, and it takes me so long to get anywhere in my house, I live alone so no help, my laptop was always at my side....could it be my laptop? it is not accepting virgin...seems so weird and wrong..

Thank you

Barbara

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If access to webmail is still failing when in Incognito / Private mode then maybe consider using a email client. Which operating system do you have on your laptop?

Windows 10

I cannot even load virgin website on my laptop .....I have been with virgin for many years, never e countered anything like this.....it works on my desktop (xp) & Amazon tablet....I looked in programmes on my laptkp, cannot see Virgin anywhere