cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding out email password

Nojinim
Joining in

Ever since Virgin lost 4000 email addresses in Nov 23 and following literally hours on their 'helpline' I still do not know my blueyonder email password as it was changed so many times by them during the process of putting matters to right that I was totally confused in the end and have a page full of crossed out and changed passwords they used.

I can get my emails on my phone but am reluctant to try and change anything in case I lose things and in any case it needs a password to do a change.

I prefer my emails on my laptop as typing on a proper keyboard is easier and I can log into Virgin Media using a third party gmail account and password. My wifes' blueyonder emails show but I cannot add my blueyonder emails because it needs a password and there is no 'forgotten your password' option.

Am I missing something or are Virgin deliberately confusing matters?

5 REPLIES 5

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Nojinim,

Thanks for using the Community Forums to get this issue with your email looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration 😥 I would be more than happy to look into this for you!

I have a helpful link here that explains what to do if you have issues signing into your email address 👉 Login Problems - Please pay attention to the section under "I’m having Virgin Media Mail sign in problems". 

If you do not know the password to your Blueyonder email can you try to follow the password reset path? Try logging into it here 👉 MyVM - By using the Blueyonder email and try following the password reset path.

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Megan_L

No none of that makes sense.

Just send me an email which I can still receive on my phone with a link to get a new password. 

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Nojinim,

With this if you use our website here and follow the forgotten password option, it will prompt through the reset for you.

Joe

Following this only allows me to change my wife's password. My email account does not show and therefore I cannot change or create a new password for it.

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Nojinim  You need to ensure that you are signed out of your wife's account before you attempt to sign in with your blueyonder email address otherwise it will keep taking you to your wife's account.  Alternatively use a different browser or a private browsing window to log into your account and follow the forgotten password route as set out above.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks