Menu
Jazman2
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Excessive amount of spam

Left Virgin Media 18 months ago. Just started receiving forwarded spam from my old ntl address. Can not access site to stop forwarding...help please.

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Excessive amount of spam

@Jazman2 wrote:

Left Virgin Media 18 months ago. Just started receiving forwarded spam from my old ntl address. Can not access site to stop forwarding...help please.

The VM Forum Team should be able to get this old account closed, as should have happened 90 days after you ceased to be a customer.

However, it will be around ten days before they reach this thread due to the heavy demand for assistance at the moment.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jazman2,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear you are getting spam forwarded from your old NTL email address, if you wish for the email to be completely deleted this is something we can do, 

So I can help and get the required details and clear security I will send you a link into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jazman2,

Within 10 days the email will be permanently deleted.

Regards

Paul. 

0 Kudos