Menu
bobg49
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Error Message RV65

I can not log into my e mails from the VM Homepage via Chrome keep getting the following: Connection Error RV65. however if I log into email from Microsoft Edge I can connect.

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error Message RV65

Please post this in the email forum 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@bobg49 wrote:

I can not log into my e mails from the VM Homepage via Chrome keep getting the following: Connection Error RV65. however if I log into email from Microsoft Edge I can connect.

Given that it is working in a different browser the most likely cause is a corrupt cookie or browser cache entry in Chrome.

Try clearing the browser cache and delete all cookies relating to Virgin media mail.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @bobg49,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having this problem. If you're having an issue with a specific browser then I would advise clearing your cache and cookies as @Graham_A has recommended to see if that helps at all.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos