Menu
paulwilliams1
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Emails

Hi, can someone please help? I've received no emails from my ntlworld account  since the 13-12-20,

this has been an ongoing problem for quite a few months now, they just stop for no reason. I cant understand what's going on.

Thanks in advance

Paul

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Emails

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, Paul,

Sorry to hear that you have not been getting emails. Are you able to log into the your emails directly on our email site, here? Can you tell us of any error message you are getting?

For more email help you can also check here https://www.virginmedia.com/help/services-support/email

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
paulwilliams1
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Corey, thanks for getting back to me,

I can log into my virgin media account but when I try click on the email tab

all I get is -  

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

I've tried too perceiver and kept putting  the password in but not got anywhere

would be grateful for any help?

Cheers

Paul

0 Kudos
Shirrmontana
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I'm getting this this morning, nothing has changed since yesterday when I picked up mail, so annoying, I can't change as this is my business account, I dread the thought of having to ring

Error

Your e-mail account ************@blueyonder.co.uk was disabled due to invalid credentials. Please edit the account and enter correct credentials to enable it again

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @paulwilliams1

Thanks so much for getting back in touch - is it only webmail that you're having issues with or are you not able to access via an email client also?

I can see from your account that the account holder has been sent a letter in regards to the issue with the email; can you advise if this has been received and all advise followed? 

Keep me posted and we can go from there. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Shirrmontana

Welcome back  to our Community - I can see that we have since replied to your main post and have sent you a PM

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Email-error/m-p/4567536#M210173

We can see from your account that the account holder has also been sent a letter in regards to the issue; please do refer to the letter for further instruction. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos