Menu
col52001
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Emails

i have a @ntl world email address. Inbound email stopped working on 4 April and I can not get any new emails after that date. Outbound are still working fine any ideas. I can not reset my password as what I thought it was keeps coming back as incorrect

0 Kudos
MissPasko
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Emails

A few things for you to check - it sounds as if you are using an email client to access your email? And I assume you are a VM broadband customer?

Can you still sign in to your billing account and webmail?  You may need to update your password to something more secure.

Then check ALL the steps in this help article: https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-mail-my-email-has-been-hacked

You may still be able to use the Forgotten Password route:  virgin-media-reset-username-and-password 

Once we know your access via the virgin media website is working, we can advise more about the email client.

If this does not help, please come back and advise what you have tried

When access is restored, you should probably check your network security more thoroughly.  Best wishes.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos