cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails pre 19 June. I need these. I’m getting worried now. What is the update from Virgin.

LarryGreenwell
Joining in

Why has there been no news for days about access to our pre 19 June email archive and folders? This is becoming increasingly problematic and I am getting worried. It’s been nearly 2 weeks! Are Virgin still trying to solve this, or is it something in my settings? Or is there a way I can refresh?

2 REPLIES 2

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

AFAIK affected accounts received updates on 20, 23, 28 June. The latter read:

Hi,

Further to my email to you on Friday 23 June, I wanted to provide you with a brief update on your Virgin Media email service.

While you can still send and receive emails as normal, our teams are continuing to work on restoring historic emails into your inbox. Unfortunately, this is taking longer than we first anticipated.

We will be in touch before the end of this week to confirm when historic emails will be restored.

Our teams are working around the clock to fix this issue and we sincerely apologise that this is taking longer than expected.

Kind regards,
Axel Wehrle
Director of Customer Service, Virgin Media

Did you receive these updates?

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

No I for one have not received any information