Menu
Johnny_77
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Emails not receiving

Please contact my father he cannot receive emails so being told logging onto this  hence this has to come from my email!!

0 Kudos
MissPasko
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Emails not receiving

Hi Johnny_77,

I am glad your father has you to help him.  There have been a few issues and changes in the last few day at the VM side of things, so it may be your father can sort this himself with your help and the community to advise.  First let's see if we can get him access to webmail on a browser, then we will worry about any email client on a device (if that is his problem - you don't say.)

• Is he/are you a virgin media broadband customer?
  • Can he/you sign into the billing account?
  • Is the email address linked to his/your billing account?  It would show on the my profile page (scroll down to my services), or on the manage accounts tab.  I have put some photos of what to look for.
  • If he clicks the link for email at the top of every VM webpage, can he sign in from there? (this is the recent change, so use the link, as bookmarks probably won't work)
  • Here is the  link for changing password if that is needed :   virgin-media-reset-username-and-password 
  • Can you describe any error messages or where things don't work?

Don't post any personal details, but a clear description will help the community members diagnose the problem.  We can get the Forum Team (VM employees) involved if needed.  Best wishes.

• my services.pngnew account.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Johnny_77
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Unable to access ntl email

No notification to say it’s going to be closed either!! HAppened end of last week and only just got back. Really crucial we get access to OUR email account as it’s linked in a hacked online retailer account in which we have A  fraud department involved. Tried all day again to contact you but nothing!! Need to re gain access immediately -please help 

0 Kudos
Johnny_77
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Ntl

A26E458A-2463-4D39-AEC5-E3595E5272E6.png

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to access ntl email

Hi Johnny 77,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you have been unable to access your email account ,so I can help with this, I will send you an invite into a private chat, I will send this shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Johnny_77
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hacked email

Paul at vm

please get back in touch two hours after you slowed us back into account we have email from vm saying it was hacked! Now having issues again!!!!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hacked email

Hi Johnny_77,

This will be a generic email as I have unlocked the email account for you, if you are still having issues it will be the account holder that will need to contact us for any further support in regards to email.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos