Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Emails not received

I received no emails on Wednesday 25/09 to my ntl email.  I contacted virgin, they did whatever they needed and on Thursday service resumed as normal.  They told me the lost emails from Wednesday cannot be recovered.  Is that right?  I am NOT tech savvy so any replies in baby talk please!!!

Thanks.   Jill

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Emails not received

Are you able to provide any detail of what Virgin Media did to resolve the issue?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry, no idea what they did.  I have made an official complaint, although it's more a grumble about being partially deaf and not having live chat and the fact that I could not hear or understand what virgin did after 2 phone calls to them.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@jilly9964 wrote:

Sorry, no idea what they did.  …

Under the circumstance then I can only advise you sign into webmail and check the Trash folder for the missing emails, if they are not there then recovery is not possible.

…  I have made an official complaint, although it's more a grumble about being partially deaf and not having live chat and the fact that I could not hear or understand what virgin did after 2 phone calls to them.

See Virgin Media's Accessibility and extra support webpage and Ofcom's Text relay guide.

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to help me, I will do as you say.  Thank you. Jill