Menu
Lenzar
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Emails not getting through

I am currently going through a court battle regarding access to my two sons. Without going into huge detail, my ex-wife is using a solicitor. 

The solicitor has been emailing me fairly regularly, but I believe that her emails are no longer coming through.

Every single email she has sent uses the exact same subject - and they are all obviously from the same email address.

Is there any kind of spam filter that automatically stops these emails from being delivered? I've already checked both my Thunderbird and my webmail but these emails are seemingly not being delivered.

If it matters, I use a virginmedia.com address.

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Emails not getting through

Sorry to hear of the issues that you're having with your email service at the moment Lenzar.

Are these the only emails that you aren't receiving on your account, that you know of?

It does sound like the filters on our email network are stopping the mails going through to our system.

Please could you send me a private message with the heading from the emails that aren't coming through and we can get this looked into by our email security team. If you right click on my profile, you can send a private message over to me.

Regards

Steven_L 

0 Kudos