Menu
pinkytails
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Emails from argyle@communicatoremail.com not received

Hi

These emails are sent to me every two weeks and contain a unique code to access a free football stream on iFollow and I'm not receiving them. I have checked all my email settings, there are no rules set, nothing in the blacklist etc and these emails aren't even going to my SPAM.  It's a blueyonder email account.

I checked with the sender and they have assured me they are being sent but I am not receiving them, they suggested there could be an issue with marketing emails being blocked.  I've looked but can't see anything in the settings for this. Is there something else I'm missing?

Thanks

Jane

0 Kudos
HowardML
Superuser Emeritus
Superuser Emeritus
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Emails from argyle@communicatoremail.com not received

There is only one way to find out what is happening. And unless you do this there is no help that anyone else can offer to resolve it.

If the mail is being sent and not being received the sender will get a system generated reported as to why. Only the sender gets this. You need to ask them to look at their e-mail logs for your address and tell you what is happening. It would be even better if we could see a copy of the entry - suitably anonymised and posted here. If it is VM rejecting them we can than advise what to do about it.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
jamesofmerton
Super solver
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

is the email address plymouth hold for you on their season ticket database the same one you are using on ifollow when you log in.
pinkytails
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes, both emails are the same and they've confirmed it's the correct email they are sending to.

0 Kudos