cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails disappearing

Sheila59
Settling in

Hi, Could I have some help please. I opened up Virgin emails on my iPad this morning with the app and got about three new messages in.  It flashed a couple of times and about two months of the most recent email messages disappeared. Every time I open emails, it flashes and months are disappearing and I am now back to only having 2021 emails showing.  I signed in to my Virgin emails on the Virgin website through Safari and they have disappeared on there as well. Any ideas how to get them back please. Thanks for any help.

2 REPLIES 2

Sheila59
Settling in

Just spoken to Virgin. Told nothing they can do and to reset my password.

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Did Virgin Media ask you check all folders in webmail in case missing emails were moved elsewhere?

BTW: make sure all folders are visible in webmail. To do this:

1. select ☰ > Settings > ▸ Email > Change IMAP Subscription (located at foot of page)
  2. repeatedly select ▸ until all folders are visible
  3. confirm all folder are selected (✓)
  4. select Save
  5. select Email (located top left)
    if folders selected in step (3) are not shown then press Ctrl + Shift + R to refresh page

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks