cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails being sent but not arriving

Morrile
Up to speed

Hello,

Once of my accounts that starts with "May" @blueyonder.co.uk is experiencing a loss of emails from various sources, even when they try again. I have been online watching yet they just don't arrive as expected, not even in the junk mail folder. I can read that some others have experienced the same issue and suspect it may have something to do with the change from Blueyonder.co.uk to Virginmedia.com when entering in the pop3, imac, and smtp settings.

Can someone have a look at the account to ascertain if my missing emails are held up in VM's email servers somewhere?

Morrile

11 REPLIES 11

Missing emails that were being sent and not arriving only, never folders, as I have been online when they send yet it never arrives but does to another email. I have not been hacked, as I have my systems locked down very securely. Let's close the call and see how things unfold, as it looking good now. I know only of two emails that's not arrived now, and they can be resent to another email.

Thanks for checking though.

Hi Morrile, 

Thanks for coming back and sticking with us on this one. 

We're glad to hear your system is fully secure and there is nothing untoward. 

Hopefully the changes you've made will help ensure the emails reach you going forward. If you do have any further issues, please pop back and let us know 

Take care,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs