cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email

Mickbenn
Joining in

I havent been able to access my wife's email for nearly 6 months...I have phoned virgin media help line and they have not resolved the issue...I need the email working as I have concert tickets that are e tickets and I need to access them...any help 

6 REPLIES 6

Mickbenn
Joining in

It's annoying because the engineers I have spoken to don't seem to want to know

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Have you read this thread? Does it apply to your email account?

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Orphan-Email-accounts/td-p/3492073

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

I did see that thanks and it doesn't apply to me...my account along with my wife's were locked...I got my blueyonder account back but not my wife's virginmedia account...they also said I could unlock my wife's account by changing the password but it hasn't worked...I have phoned up numerous times and they always say try in 24 hours and the account should be accessible...no joy asyet

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Mickbenn, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am very sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your email service. 

Thank you for confirming you have been able to regain access to your Blueyonder account. With your wife's account. can you please confirm if you have been asked to complete a full anti virus/malware scan on the devices using the account? If so, has this been completed? 

Thank you,

Nat

Hello Natalie 

Yes I have done a malware/virus scan and everything is OK....its annoying because the engineers at virgin try and fix the problem while speaking to me on the phone then say it should be up and running in 24 hours...I have a round a thousand pound worth of tickets that I can't print....ticket master are no help either

Thanks, Mick

Good Afternoon @Mickbenn, thanks for coming back to us.

I'd be happy to take a look into this for you.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn