Menu
earthdwarf1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Email

Hi all, I've got similar problems myself, not received any emails from my normal accounts since the 15th June, have done the ringing up,changed settings etc, all to no avail, can anyone please get my account up and running? thank you.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email

Hi earthdwarf1,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry you are unable to access your emails, I would like to get this resolved for you, I will send you an invite into a private chat shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your details, I have reset this for you, please try again and then change the password so this doesn't happen again.

Regards

Paul

0 Kudos
earthdwarf1
Tuning in
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul, I've logged in and changed the password but still no emails,

my normal email address is the ntlworld , this is the one that I'm having all the trouble with.

Cheers

Paul

0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

What does it take to get the message across that you do not post full e-mail addresses on a public forum? Perhaps I'll tell you that I have just sold your address to the spammers and scammers and you'll be hearing from them shortly. Please take care of your privacy and edit the address out. If you don't do it the Mods will (eventually) by which time the damage is done.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your details, I have reset this again  for you, please try again if you still are unable to gain access I may have to raise an I T ticket.

Regards

Paul

earthdwarf1
Tuning in
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul

Thanks for the help, I changed the password yet again and now all is back to normal, although nearly two weeks of emails are missing, 

so grateful to you and the info on this community site.

best regards

Paul

0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

You haven't finished yet. You need to log into web mail for this account and check the settings for e-mail, in particular any holiday notice, forwarding or filter rules that you haven't set yourself. If you find any delete them. Your account may have been compromised and you need to ensure that mail isn't being diverted to scammers.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

earthdwarf1
Tuning in
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hello Howard,

Thanks for the info, I've checked all you've advised, and there was nothing set in the areas you mentioned.

so hopefully all will be well.

cheers

Paul