Menu
PhilboTheWhite
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Email

Hi guys.

My wife's email account is unable to receive mail using Outlook 16.

I have gone through all the settings and even changed the password so I know I'm using the right one .Using the same settings as my email, which works fine.  Does anybody have any ideas please?.

0 Kudos
paultechy
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email

guide -> https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-mail-update-settings-in-microsoft-outlook if that doesn't work, i would check to see if can login via webmail to make sure password is correct.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
PhilboTheWhite
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi.

Now getting this error message any ideas? 

Task 'Synchronizing subscribed folders for'........... reported error (0x800CCC0E) : 'Outlook cannot synchronize subscribed folders for ......... Error: Cannot connect to the server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).'

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi PhilboTheWhite,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry you are unable to access your emails, I would like to get this resolved for you, I will send you an invite into a private chat shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.