Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Email

Good Morning,

I am trying to access my email by going onto the Virgin Media main web page and clicking on Email in the top right corner. For the past two days, it comes up with the below message when you click on Email. My friends also get the same message. I really need to access my emails due to job searching, please can you help rectify this. It won't even allow the user to enter the login details as per usual.

Sorry!

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email

HI doroszenko, I am sorry to hear that you are not able to access the mailbox, can you change the password and delete the cache and cookies to see if anything changes?. Can you also try different browsers to see if you have the same issue? We look forward to hearing from you, Chris 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

None of the advice has worked. I cleared my cookies /date. I also tried another browser and got to the sign-in page, reset my password then got the same message:

Sorry!

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

This is not the experience we want you to have and we want you to get this resolved. We will send you a private message to look in to this further for you ^Chris 

0 Kudos