cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email works on Phone/Mail client, but will not load on web browser (safari)

l0zzie88
Tuning in

Hello,

I have been experiencing a similar issue to the ones documented on these threads.

Email works on Phone/Mail client but will not load on web browser (safari). I have tried clearing caches, cookies and using a private browser window. I have also tried logging in from different locations to check there isn't an IP blocking issue.

Can you please advise, as there seems to be continual challenges with the Virgin webmail services and it's not only frustrating, but time-consuming to keep contacting you to get support for a service which is paid for. 

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @l0zzie88 👋

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I am sorry to hear you're experiencing some issues accessing your email via WebMail.

Can you advise if you are getting any specific error so I can assist further?

I hope to hear from you soon 😊

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi There, 

Yes, i'm getting a 400 Forbidden message after the login screens, it won't load the email client.

I have already cleared caches, cookies and used another browser. I need you to flush cache or check security or bugs on the Virgin side. 

Thanks

403_Forbidden.jpg

Can you please pick up this thread and provide some tech support directly, I've not had any email now for nearly a week and it's causing many issues for me. 

Hi L0zzie88,

Thanks for coming back to us, how strange.

Do you have another Apple device that you can test to see if you have the same issue with on Safari? Do you have the latest iOS version?

Are you also experiencing issues with our webmail from other browsers like Chrome and Edge?

Beth