Menu
Hannahgilbert1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Email unavailble

Hi I am having problems accessing my virgin media email account. Everytime I log in it comes up with a message saying inbox unavailable please try again in a hour or if problem persists contact virgin media. I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue and has managed to resolve it, have already tried resetting password and it still displays the same message 

Thanks

0 Kudos
coenoby
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email unavailble

@Hannahgilbert1 wrote:

Everytime I log in it comes up with a message saying inbox unavailable please try again in a hour or if problem persists contact virgin media. I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue and has managed to resolve it, have already tried resetting password and it still displays the same message 

It is a fairly common occurrence and means that your account has been locked for some reason.

Now that you have reset the password it just needs Virgin Media  to unlock the account to allow you to regain access.

The Forum Team (VM employees) can get that done for you. One of the team will pick up on your post and contact you via the forum to arrange to get the necessary information from you. In the mean time don't post your email address here.😉

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email unavailble

Hi Hannahgilbert1,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear you have been unable to get into your email account, as this has been a couple of days since your last post have you now been able to access your mail?

If you haven't I will be more than happy to help, I will send you an invite into a private chat, if needed please click on the purple envelope to accept , if already sorted please ignore.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos