Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Email unavailable

I cannot access my email through the Virgin Media site or Outlook. No help available from Virgin so I'm without email and no prospect of getting access to it either.

Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email unavailable

@HowardH wrote:

Any suggestions?

There has been an ongoing problem with Virgin Media's email service for a while now. See here for details https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Webmail-403-Mailbox-Unavailable-errors/td-p/4294661/page/... 

One of the Forum Team (Virgin Media Employees) will contact you via this forum and get the necessary details from you to get the issue sorted. In the meantime do not post your email address here.😉

Coenoby

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello HowardH

Sorry to hear of the email access issues, as advised in the linked thread from coenoby we're aware of an issue currently with email access.

Can you confirm if the error message you receive is the same as the one in the linked thread? Have you also reset the password for the email address in question?

Thanks

Rob

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rob

I'm having the same issues 😞

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear that Arpeebee,

Have you followed the steps in the linked post from coenoby? What error message do you get when trying to access your email account and is it effecting only one address?

Rob

0 Kudos