Menu
Leenico21
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Email unavailable

Hello 

My wife's email keeps saying email unavailable try again in an hour been doing this for 3 days we changed password many times to no avail we tried on ipad, iphone, and laptop same message for all items 

Can anyone help? 

Thanks in advance 

0 Kudos
Leenico21
Joining in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

mailbox unavailable

Mailbox unavailable every time i log in been like it for 3 days very frustrating 

Tried changing password and different devices

can someone please help?

Thanks

Leigh

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email unavailable

Hello Leenico21

Sorry to hear of the email access issues to your wife's email account, thanks for raising this via the forum.

Can you confirm if this is still happening? We were made aware of an issues with web mail access in the last couple of days, what is the exact error message you get?

Rob

0 Kudos
Leenico21
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rob

Thanks for your reply 

Yes I still can access it even from my laptop , I have had many text chays with virgin media which have taken up over 8hrs altogether , one of your colleagues said it had been locked and he reset it and said to try again in an hour but I really don't think this is the issue  

I have 3 ntlworld emails and the other 2 work fine so I don't understand why this one is not working 

We have very important insurance emails that we need to access but can't view any emails 

Hopefully you can help 

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Leenico21
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

This is the message I get : 

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me Leenico21, I'm going to send you a Private Message to get some more details from you to look into this further for you.

If you could respond as soon as possible please 🙂

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: mailbox unavailable

Hi @Leenico21

We are sorry that you are still having issues with your webmail services - this is a known issue and we posted about it on our Community here: https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Webmail-403-Mailbox-Unavailable-errors/td-p/4294661

If you are still having issues accessing since your post, we can take a closer look into your account and reset this for you (as the link advises). I have been unable to locate your account from your Forum information so I will need to pop you a Private Message so we can take some details and have a look for you. Look out for the Purple Envelope and if you still need help, pop me a reply. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: mailbox unavailable

Cheers so much for letting us know that everything was now all resolved for you 🙂 

If you need anything further, you know where we are. 

Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend; stay safe

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos