Menu
SandraDJ
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Email unavailable

I get this message when I try to access my email account:

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

I keep trying, but there is nothing.  It started happening on Tuesday evening, so I thought if I left it until the morning, it would have righted itself.

It's not helpful to suggest that I'm not using the correct password when I can't even get to the log-in page!

I have phoned, and left my number for a call back.  However, the only options available when phoning were for broadband, TV and phone problems.

0 Kudos
MissPasko
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email unavailable

For future reference, email comes under broadband as it is a free add-on limited to customers with broadband service.

But you have come to the right place.  The Forum Team (VM employees) can sort you out.  It will be a day or so until they reach this thread, but they have skills and access to the systems needed to put this right.  They will take your personal details by private message, don't post anything like that in the open forum.

It could be that your address is locked for security purposes, so while you are waiting, please change your password for the billing account and email address.  This is just one step, and the Forum Team will do the rest.

If this is a secondary account you should be able to do this via your My Virgin Media account.

Otherwise you may need to use Forgotten Password: 

virgin-media-reset-username-and-password 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email unavailable

Hi SandraDJ,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community, we understand how frustrating this can be when you need to access your emails.

As you have already tried to reset the password and this has not unlocked your emails I will pop you over a private message and get this looked in to for you.

Pleas click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos
SandraDJ
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Email still unavailable

I have had no access to my emails since Tuesday afternoon.

Can someone help me to get back in, this is very frustrating.

I have tried in three separate browsers, so it is at the Virgin end, not mine.

0 Kudos
MissPasko
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email still unavailable

Have you responded to the private message from Jodi_S yesterday morning?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos