Menu
fluffykungfubun
Tuning in
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Email unavailable

Hi,

Apologies, this may be a duplicate post, but I cannot find the previous one at this moment.

My mailbox has been unavailable for the past day and I have urgent emails to attend to which is rather frustrating at the moment.

Tried calling, but the number in the message just gets cut off (I understand the call centres will be closed or have less people present due to the current situation).

However, any help in gaining access to my mails would be really appreciated.

I have tried multiple browsers across multiple devices all with the same response and I see others are having the same issues.

Any help appreciated. Thank you.

Error message I get is as follows:

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

0 Kudos
RichOxley
Joining in
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email unavailable

I am also experiencing the same issues. No access to my virgin.net email account since yesterday. Access to my Virgin Media account also fails, as does my attempts to reset passwords.
0 Kudos
fluffykungfubun
Tuning in
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I also have reset my password, cleared my cache and cookies (across multiple devices) to no avail.
0 Kudos
JustinHill
Joining in
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

You're not alone. My NTLWorld email account stopped working a day or so ago too. Doesn't recognise password or anything so I am effectively locked out, I even tried logging in using Mail2Web but still no joy.

0 Kudos
fluffykungfubun
Tuning in
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Now into the 3rd/4th day without email and still awaiting any response from Virgin either on here or on their 07533051809 number (yes, still saying yes on it)

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @fluffykungfubun,

Please be aware that replies to the text service are not immediate, allowing you to get on with your day. 

Can we ask how you are trying to access your mailbox? Can you access via Webmail or are you using a client? Can you still log into your MyVirginMedia account? 

Is it your Primary email account that you're having issues with? 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
fluffykungfubun
Tuning in
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Katie,

Tried accessing the mailbox via webmail (multiple browsers - cache cleared across PC, laptop, phone and tablets - none working on any), outlook on PC and says password is incorrect.

Have changed password about 2 days back, but now when i log into my account and navigate away from a page it loses my logged in status.

This is also for my primary email account.

Any help appreciated as I have contracts to get signed and know they are within my emails 😞

Thank you,

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Sorry for any confusion here @fluffykungfubun - you advise that you can log in but if you navigate away it logs you out? 

Are you able to log into your MyVirginMedia account ok? 

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
fluffykungfubun
Tuning in
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I can log in, but if I try to access my email it basically logs me out on the web browser, same for other pages (if I choose Apps, then it happens also) BUT... it is my email that concerns me the most as I do not use these other sites.

Email is still saying the sorry, try again in an hour (but after 3 days of no response,i would prefer if that one could be addressed first)

Browser cache has been cleared across Edge, Chrome, IE and Firefox on PC, laptop, phone and tablets with no result. Password was also changed to no effect.

Anything that can be done as I need to access my email due to outstanding emails and contracts to be signed.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi fluffykungfubun

I am more than happy to take a look at this for you 

I will need to send you a private message to pass security 

If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great

Regards                           

Gareth_L

0 Kudos