Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

'Email unavailable' VM message

The blueyonder mail server has been unavailable since last late Wednesday, 16 June.  I have posted messages a few times since then via My Virgin Media, which was not straightforward.  I gave my mobile number, but no one has contacted me and this issue remains unresolved.

From a separate post, I understand that this is a general, current problem with the VM mail service, that Virgin Media has asked that posts on this subject are dealt through new, individual posts, and that I can expect this to be dealt with in 24 hours.

This is an important email for me.  I have already had to change some of my contacts to another email address, but I have used the blueyonder email for a range of other systems (personal, accounts, etc), and I don't want to have to work my through changing all of those.

I would appreciate help with this asap

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: 'Email unavailable' VM message

Still not resolved.  Anyone else having problems like this with Blueyonder emails/ the VirginMedia server?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes, a lot of email accounts have been locked for security reasons in order to protect VM customers from suspicious activity.  The Forum Team are working through the posts as quickly as they can.  Your original post was escalated to the team yesterday so will be on their 'to do list'.  They will contact you via this forum when they reach your case.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks.  Good to have an idea of what’s happening.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi AGRuss,

Welcome to the community - I am sorry that you've been able to get in touch with us in regards to your email issue. We appreciate your patience with this.

I'm going to pop you over a private message so I can unlock the mailbox for you. Please find this over at the purple envelope in the top right hand corner.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Resolved now.  Thanks for sorting.

0 Kudos